Our fellowship opportunities include a variety of Sunday School classes, choir, adult groups, youth fellowships and occasional short-term children’s and adult studies.
- What We Do: The group, which crisscrosses all ages and Sunday School classes, sponsors a variety of activities including Thanksgiving, Valentine and St. Patrick’s Day dinners, an Easter sunrise service, a Spring crafts festival and a pumpkin patch.
- Purpose: The purpose is fellowship and fundraising to achieve resources for ministry and outreach at and through Wesley.
- When and Where: The group meets for breakfast at 8:30 a.m.-9:15 a.m. the first Sunday of each month in the Fellowship Hall.
Wesley Women United
- What We Do: The small groups convene four times a year and sponsor several projects that support local and global ministries.
- Purpose: Their purpose is to provide fellowship, learning and mission involvement for women in the community and the church.
- When and Where: WWU has two groups that meet the second Tuesday of each month at the church for worship, study and fellowship.
Wesley’s Lay Care Team
- What We Do: Our loving team of men and women regularly visit members in their homes or assisted living centers to reinforce to them their important place in our church family. Of those we see, many are in the twilight of their years and offer back to us so much wisdom and loving insight that we often ponder the thought, “Who is caring for whom?” We are always in their thoughts and prayers, so let us reassure them that they are in ours. What a heart-warming way to serve your God.
- When and Where: We meet and share our encounters every month on the fourth Tuesday at 10 a.m. in the church library. We need your help and hope you will join us soon.
The Wesley Adult Group-J.O.Y. CLUB (Just Older Youth)
- What We Do: Join this active adult group for a covered dish lunch and a brief program.
- Purpose: To provide fellowship, learning, and fun.
- When and Where: The group meets the third Thursday of each month in the Fellowship Hall at noon. The first Friday of the month is set aside for a day-trip to a local site or venue.